rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

I had this one girl coming over one night. We were laying in bed and i tried to kiss her but then she told me she had a boyfriend and she didn't want to cheat. She literally said: ''I allow a lot of things but I don't cheat.'' (I don't even know what this could mean). All I am thinking of was: why do you come over and do nothing if you want to stay faithfull? She was sleeping over and I basically got bored after an hour of doing nothing so I decided to just accept that this was going to be the most boring night. I already figured out that I was going to never talk again to this girl.

A couple hours later(keep in mind we were still laying in bed all the time) she decided to stroke my cock, so I decided to try again and got her very wet. Before I knew I was already fucking her. The scandalous part of it was I decided to go for the kiss again, but she refused to kiss me. Later that night she was texting her boyfriend while I was fucking her, but she refused to kiss me.

I still don't know what she meant to say with ''I allow a lot of things but I don't cheat.''

Messages In This Thread