rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personal Assiatant Needed in Haleiwa

Personal Assiatant Needed in Haleiwa

The things that's wrong with this JOB being posted on this board is that it's targeting the wrong audience. We members put in a lot of time & effort towards designing & implementing an independent, mobile lifestyle - one that involves generating income with the lowest time investment, therefore giving us the ability to travel wherever & whenever we want. This JOB is totally incongruent to those goals. Letting it slide or worse, encouraging it, would set the precedent for other whack job posts on our board. I do not doubt that this JOB can be attractive to others but it doesn't belong here. Rather, it needs to be posted on Craigslist or BackPage. I am not opposed to jobs being posted here, just irrelevant ones. Heck, I actually like the hotel/resort business opportunity that VP is offering. It jives well with this lifestyle.

And I forgive all the BS that you said on your other post. You just had your nose so far up his ass, it must have been intoxicating [Image: smile.gif] hehehe

Messages In This Thread