rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personal Assiatant Needed in Haleiwa

Personal Assiatant Needed in Haleiwa

Hello gentleman.

An opportunity for the right 2 individuals has recently become available. This is someone's chance to live and work in paradise, and get paid doing it!!

For several years I have owned and operated a small charter fishing business. We have two boats in 2 locations on Oahu, and 7 employees. I also have some rental properties I need a little help with, plus I like to buy shit and fix it, then sell it. Or, I'll buy something, take it apart and sell the pieces.

The best way to describe what I need is a "personal assistant". There is no clear-cut list of job duties. I just need someone there 24 hours a day to take care of shit. Hence the need for two dudes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. One minute you might be filing my general excise tax shit, the next you might be shuttling Japanese tourists, the next morning you could be cleaning up after bar sluts. You will be living on my property, and constantly on-call. I have had several assistants that have always been females. My assistant quit, and I have concluded that this is a man's job.

Necessary qualifications include:

1) A firm grasp of the English language, and the ability to learn Hawaiian and Filipino Pidgin.
2) A valid drivers license and no drunk driving arrests in the last 7 years, as well as a relatively clear criminal record.
3) Game.
4) You must be in relatively good shape. Heavy lifting is going to occur, plus I spend a lot of time on beaches and don't want some fat guy with me.
5) Cooking and cleaning skills.
6) A college education or military background.
7) Computer skills that include how to make websites.
8) Firearm knowledge and the ability to acquire a concealed carry permit.
9) Gardening and grass cutting experience.
10) Using and maintaining many different types of tools.
11) A good telephone voice.
12) Office administration type experience.
13) Pet care.
14) Scheduling of business and personal (sluts) appointments and making sure they're kept.
15) A strong desire to have sex with Island and Asian women.
16) Ability to follow instructions.
17) An understanding that although I'm a cool guy, I'm still your boss. You gotta do whatever I say.

Compensation for this job is as follows:

1) $1000 USD per month in cash, plus tips. If you can hustle you'll be rewarded.
2) Medical insurance through HMSA.
3) A fully furnished bedroom in the two bedroom one bath apartment above my garage. All utilities included. The house is located on a beautiful stretch of beach. Here are some photos:
[attachment=366]
As you can tell, the rooms are wired for cable tv. The ceilings are vaulted, and leakage is minimal except during rain. One of your job duties will be to coordinate with roofers to repair those leaks, or to fix them yourself.

[attachment=367]
View out of the kitchen window. As you can tell there are lots of leafy trees located on the property.

[attachment=368]
The bathroom You will share with your co-worker.

4) Lots of meals and bar bills, as long as you don't get to fucked up, as well as marijuana and various other substances.
5) Basically free food all around, as you will be going to the grocery store a lot.
6) Unlimited use of a 2003 Cadillac CTS or a 1992 Mitsubishi Montero. Here are some photos:
[attachment=369]
[attachment=370]
7) Living in an area that is frequented year-round by gorgeous international women, in a house that is perfectly set up to have sex with them:

This beautiful Hapa girl and 3 of her friends were in my hot tub last night:
[attachment=372]
And these two are here now:
[attachment=373]

I am MIGHT be willing to pay the airfare to screen this individual. I will accept resumes, then set up a preliminary meeting over some online video chatting. If at that point I feel the person is a good candidate then a meeting will be scheduled. If based on phone discussions and theses chats I fell the individual is strong enough, then airfare may be discussed. I'd just hate to pay to fly a gut out here then find out he's a deadbeat.

If any of you are interested in this job, or know someone who is, please contact me.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread