rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How college can inhibit your growth as a man.

How college can inhibit your growth as a man.

I think most of your points are right, but my experience was more of the opposite. Im 6 months out of undergrad and already thinking about what more I could have done. More parties, more girls, more fun. I honestly think its a smaller percentage that have the outrageous, movie quality college experience.

I probably would have joined a frat if I could start over. But the scene at the uni I chose was a joke, or so I was told. And the "brotherhood" always seemed too superficial to me. Seems to me you can have just as much fun not being in a frat, but you do give up great social benefits.

I put in my time, got me degree, and left. I think I did alright but my experience wasn't off the hook insane that so many people make it out to be. Sometimes I wished I would have slowed down.

edit: And fuck, what luck I have to discover the manosphere and game after college...

Messages In This Thread