rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Wonders of Nootropics: Piracetam, Oxiracetam and Noopept

The Wonders of Nootropics: Piracetam, Oxiracetam and Noopept

I'm taking Piracetam, NAC, L-Arginine (for lifting and out of curiosity). How much do you dose Piracetam? I have tried 5 grams once or twice a day but the doseage seems steep. Incredibly bitter. It seems to have a short half life.

Have you tried pairing Piracetam with choline supplements?

I like the effect (have no tried choline supplements with it), Piracetam makes boring tasks like cleaning and doing busywork fairly enjoyable. I seem to get about 1/3 more homework done in the same amount of time.

Supposedly Noopept is also x1000 times more powerful than most nootropics on the market. It's possible that you got fake Noopept.

I will get L-Theanine soon, as it is cheap and is often paired with caffeine, so it should synergize well with my regular lifestyle. Supposedly 200mg of both L-Theanine and caffeine are an effective dose. It's one of those non-essential amino acids that is only found in green tea (so you could conceivably drink nothing but lots of green tea and get all the benefits).

Messages In This Thread