rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
This is a fucking difficult one. My relation to alcohol is complicated to say the least.
I'm always been a heavy drinker, once I pop I rarely stop before I drop. Always been a big lover of Guinness, Scotch and Red Wine from the Caucasus.

First time I was off from alcohol was during 4 month period when I was totally focused on renovating my house and working out. It was a nightmare for my social skills.
I didn't want to go out at all and meet my friends or chase girls because I simply lacked energy and motivation for doing those kind of things sober.
I became more and more aggressive and pessimistic every weekend. It was hell.
After 4 months sober my head was about to expload and I took two glasses of red wine and BANG! All pressure went away and I felt great!
I went to sleep and next morning I had a lot of energy and had tons of energy to continue with my work. I wan't negative anymore.

I mean what a moodchanger!! Anybody else with smilar experience?

Second time I was sober for 5 months, but this is a different story.
I was travelling in Iran,Iraq and Pakistan and there I hadn't simply access to alcohol and almost nobody drinks.no bars or clubs, nothing.
Over there I had no problem to enjoy without alcohol. After 4 months I felt great and I started to question the relentless drinking that is going in the West.
I hadn't any desire to drink anymore and it felt like I was cured from a spell. After that I knew it's possible to get rid of the alcohol addiction, but I have no idea how it had worked out in Europe where you have access to alcohol in every corner of the street. Probably not good.

After my travels in the muslim world i headed to SEA and Russia and over there I was back on the bottle again, bigtime.
Now I've been home for a few months and I've been off the bottle completly, but I started to smoke some weed instead.
It's not the final solution but my body feels great.

No more hangovers or blackout and no regrets.
Alcohol is poison.

Messages In This Thread