rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Quote: (12-03-2013 09:17 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

for many years it was you know, several beers most nights (5-8) with a few nights of 1-2 sprinkled in. but then over time it became beer and tequila, or beer and scotch. and then those bottles of scotch that used to last weeks were lasting a week. and then it was vodka. a martini at the bar and then beers the rest of the night...became two martinis to get "right" after a work day and then many beers the rest of the night.

then i started buying the big gallon stoly's and drinking those down in a week or less. big glasses of vodka soda. or whatever else we had in the house.

smoking weed all along too naturally.

then i found myself grabbing a drink at lunch. or bringing beers to the office at 3pm for "happy hour"

weekends were kicked off with screw drivers in the morning.

shit just escalates.

i was definitely the guy that got the drunkest at the party.

but the thing that really fucked me in the end was adding the xanax. that shit took it too an entirely different place of being 'snowed out' mentally. it was glorious and wretched at the same time.
What you're describing is a typical person around here but yeah you should have tapered down before the xanax came into the picture...

I would like to know from the guys that are quitting where the point is that is too much. At my work the two guys and one of their friends will drink a handle of lady bligh rum and a case of Heineken every two days and you can't tell they are even buzzed.

I've curbed my drinking due to having a kid and eating low carb which kills your tolerance but when I drink it's about half a 750ml or three drinks and I'm fine but if I go over that I have a hangover of sorts.

Messages In This Thread