rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watch the inside of cruise ship during freak storm

Watch the inside of cruise ship during freak storm

Quote: (12-01-2013 09:47 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 09:17 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 09:03 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I'd say most guys on this forum would be with Gmanifesto, suited up, life jacket on, sipping scotch at the bar.

Speak for yourself mate, I'm fucking terrified of being on a boat in the sea. It's a big fear of mine. Now that I'm an adult I can't ever see myself going on a boat (unless on a river, which is fine) again!

Really? Are you afraid of turbulence during flight?

I honestly don't feel that fear of impending death. Death will come to me when it is ready. Preferably, I'd like to not be aware of it coming.

I don't like turbulence, but I'd much rather be on a flight with a bit of turbulence than even go on a boat that rocks at all. I don't like it when it leans and you sort of feel like you'll be tipped into the water, even though in actuality the boat is only leaning a very small amount. In fact, being stranded, floating in the middle of an ocean, on your own, in pitch black night is my absolute worst nightmare. If you really imagine it, it is hellish. I don't mean on a boat, I mean just you floating.

I think it is probably related to not being too good at swimming as a kid. I'm perfectly competent now, but I didn't like getting water in my face.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread