rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European girls in the USA

European girls in the USA

Quote: (11-28-2010 06:29 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2010 06:15 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2010 05:00 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Then she experiences the culture clash. She can't understand how someone cna consider baseball a "game", having the events of that scale. She cannot understand the obsession with celebrities, even when they say completely moronic things. With so many differences she understands she will not accept the American culture, only tolerate it. At this moment she understands that she cannot have a healthy LTR with an American guy, as the culture difference is too large. So she cuts it off, and comes back to her local expat community.

Now how do you think foreign men feel when they come to realize this same exact shit?

The same.

You'd be surprised how many players( we're talking AT LEAST 5 different girls a year) from other countries after having moved here get marginal(one lay a year) pussy to no pussy at all.

My aunt(she's European) tried to get me do online dating again. I told her she should go on these dating websites and see how it is for herself. Her exact words were "wow these are real bitches".

You can either cry your eyes out because you actually take American dating seriously or you can laugh at it like the rest of the world like a fucking joke it is.

Messages In This Thread