rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European girls in the USA

European girls in the USA

Quote: (11-27-2010 05:30 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Definitely not surprised...I banged a hot girl tall blonde girl from Moldova who was 19 at the time who worked in the tourism industry in the resort town Hilton Head, South Carolina during the summers and she told me how obnoxious the guys were there with their southern frat boy ways. You should of have seen how jealous those good ole boys were when I was flossing her around Savannah and Hilton Head in the drop top red mustang when I used to fly down there to see her on the weekends. Probably some of the best sex I ever had and she was so damn fine but very serious and mature for her age. That made me actually look into visiting Moldova of all places. Only reason It had to stop is because she wanted to move in with me and basically overstay her Visa and when I deaded that suggestion I couldnt get any more of the goodies.

Hah, I like the story.

Based on what I've read about Moldova, I don't blame her for wanting to overstay inside the U.S. That place sounds like the country that time forgot, with constant police shakedowns, human trafficking, mafia-run corruption, etc.

One thing about Eastern European girls. They grow up fast, have finely honed survival instincts, and usually don't hold back when they see a good deal on offer (in terms of a good guy who can provide excitement + security).

Messages In This Thread