rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anthony Robbins, Dolphins, & Girls' Perpetual Hoop-Jumping

Anthony Robbins, Dolphins, & Girls' Perpetual Hoop-Jumping

I remember having a "EUREKA!!!" moment concerning how to keep your woman/women always giving you her all. It came as I read, in the 1990s, Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. In this book, he talked about a method of training dolphins that is KEY, in my opinion, to training women (OR ANYONE).
YES... YOU SHOULD BE TRAINING YOUR CHICK. IF NOT, THE BULLSHIT SHE PUTS YOU THROUGH WILL BE THE BULLSHIT THAT HER PREVIOUS MAN TRAINED HER TO & NOT TO DO. SO HE'S PRETTY MUCH RUNNING YOU, YOUR BITCH, & YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM A REMOTE LOCATION.
Obviously, this is for girls with whom you consider yourself "in a relationship," and not just some drunk, one-night-stand bitch or that hoe who's the community-pussy... or any chick who has no chance of having longer-term possibilities.

Trainers wait for a dolphin to jump on their own then reward it with a fish. When they do this each time a dolphin jumps, the dolphin's brain connects a reward (fish) with the act of jumping. They now know what to do to get the brain's pleasure centers activated.
Later, the trainer will reward the dolphin ONLY when the dolphin jumps higher. Raising the standards, the trainer is conditioning the behavior(s) he/she wants.
The key is that if the dolphin is ALWAYS rewarded, there's a sort of numbing and it (she) won't give 100%.
Later, the trainer then rewards on the 6th jump, or the 9th, or the 3rd, etc. Since the reward comes unpredictably, the dolphin never takes the reward for granted and always give 100% because of the anticipation, knowing that the reward will come, by not knowing when.
When the reward hasn't come in awhile, they perform even more strongly, thinking, "I know it's gotta be coming this time."

So, when you want your girl to jump through the hoops of your standards & criteria, treat her like a dolphin.
Let her know what your rewards (whatever those may be) feel like. Allow her to feel how fulfilling they are. Then VARY THE FUCK OUTTA WHEN SHE GETS A REWARD.

Keep in mind: if you take too long between rewards, you'll train her to think it's never coming. The her efforts will start to plummet.

Do this right, and she'll be eager to please you for as long as you'd like to keep her around.

P.S. Remember to put the "jackpot" into play. Again, randomly, the trainers give the dolphin 3 - 4 fish instead of just one.
Those squeaky fuckas give it their all every time.

Messages In This Thread