rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's accessories

Men's accessories

"What's wrong with displaying success?"

This is actually a legit topic. It's a question of where the line is for the $30K millionaires and real wealth.

My rule of thumb is that my watch can't be worth more than 1 month of pay. After that you're starting to look like a retard.

I sure would not feel confident in a Patek Phillipe watch unless I was about to sell that shit.

At this point I feel I can rock a decent watch, cufflinks from now on ($50-100 a pop only need maybe 6 pairs) and some slightly nicer shoes. Also redoing some ties to match the new suits since they have to match the lapel or else you look like a dork with bad proportions.

So thoughts on $$$ to drop on a watch without going full retard mode?

---
@alib the watch looks good. Not sure what you mean by one liners. 99% of dudes are staring at their phone for the time so I would guess a watch would help.

Note, game>clothes of course, this is just an accessories thread for upping the details. Details details details. The difference between the 10% and the 5%.

Messages In This Thread