rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text flaking A small anecdote

Text flaking A small anecdote

I am very new when it comes to text game so this was some head way for me.

I have been texting this girl for a long time. Basically she is my practice girl for texting. I would follow Roosh's text messaging guide to the letter and she would flake after the "would you like to hang later this week?" text. So decided to start a new angle of approach on the text.

Angle: Ninja

Me: Hey i need advice on fighting ninjas

her: You can't see them. They CAN in fact see you. Buy a gas mask. Smoke them out. Or light a blunt and smoke them up. Either they will reveal themselves to toke with you and your next move is to be allies, or once the reveal themselves you can kill them while their guard is down.

Me: Oh the toke and choke method of course lol thx

her: no problem bud let me know how it goes, and let them know i say hi

Me: Wow those bastards were lightweights lol great advice i need to think of a way to thank you properly

silence

This didn't end the way i wanted it to. Should I text again? (which is against my rules) Should i use this as ammo for future text conversations?Any pointers would be appreciated on what to do on a situation like this.

Anyway I found this entertaining.

Messages In This Thread