rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever subscribed to Sovereign Man or TDV et al.?

Anyone ever subscribed to Sovereign Man or TDV et al.?

I've been reading a lot of The Sovereign Man and The Dollar Vigilante lately, both of which share a philosophy. Anyone here have experience with their paid subscriptions? They seem relatively inexpensive, but I'd like to know how much value they offer, especially as it pertains to someone who is not already rich and doesn't have a couple tens of thousands of dollars to play with. I'm looking for concrete info on how to begin slowly building my investments, not just wishy-washy, "We read this NYT article and, boy, will things get bad, better get ready!" silliness.

I've found some random threads from other forums where people generally speak positively of Simon Black. Haven't found any feedback on the Dollar Vigilante guy, though he strikes me as too whiny for his own good and not particularly trustworthy. That doesn't mean that his subscription doesn't offer valuable advice, though.

Any experiences with either or similar sites?

AB ANTIQUO, AB AETERNO

Messages In This Thread