rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family and Friends who are haters! How do you deal with them?

Family and Friends who are haters! How do you deal with them?

Quote: (11-27-2013 01:05 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

The thing is that Im still new to game. Im still a newbie and my family has always known me as a beta. Really my whole family is beta. I've only been running game for a year and I keep my results to myself since I don't like bragging, especially to my cousins.

If I respond with "Drink and Fuck" like Ali suggested, which is great by the way, my hating cousins will probably respond with "Yeah cause you can't get laid here, that's why you're going to Mexico"

Maybe distancing myself completely from them is the way to go.

If they are important to you, make sure to communicate before hand. Putting distance between you should be a last resort type of thing.

Don't worry, many people have this problem. The main idea is you respecting yourself enough to know you are responsible for your own happiness. If someone doesn't bring value to your life, you need to cut them.

It's harder with family but I still believe it is a necessity in some situations.

There are a lot of emotional vampires out there that feed on your unhappiness. I don't understand it, but it seems to make them feel better.

Maybe it's because their life sucks.

I have a lot of friends that never been out of the country. They are pretty dumb when it comes to the world. You can't reason with those people. The more you travel the less you will have in common with people from home. Just go on with your own life and post lot's of pictures to feed their jealousy. haha

One of the biggest takeaways you can learn from this is not allowing people to get under your skin. You will be better with women that way.

Messages In This Thread