rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working out...morning vs night?

Working out...morning vs night?

There's lots of mixed opinions...majority seem to tell you to work out in the morning. Of course, the US is obsessed with working so it's just another way to tell you to wake up early.

I personally never work out in the morning, simply from not being a morning person (I've never enjoyed free breakfast at a hotel for this reason).

I know a lot of people feel an energy kick from a morning workout. I never have. I work out at night, just because it relaxes me a bit and I'm tired afterwards.

The only problem with this is weekends, no point in working out at 9 or 10pm if you have plans to be out somewhere that night. I don't think most morning people wake up at 7am on the weekend if they've been partying the night before so it does sort of balance itself out.

What's your take on this? Mid-day workout should also be included. If your schedule permits this, it could very well be the best time to work out.

Messages In This Thread