rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the Younger Crowd: Pre-Thanksgiving Game

For the Younger Crowd: Pre-Thanksgiving Game

I went to a few malls the day before Thanksgiving, sadly, they were a little slow in terms of cute, approachable girls. I pussed out on a few that I could have done.

About an hour before sunset, I decided to head to the dorms of a local university. I know there are a lot of girls who did not go home for Thanksgiving. It was dead. A lot of girls were catching up on their sleep.

As I was leaving, I noticed that the library was open. I immediately parked my car and headed in. It wasn't crowded but there were a few girls there. I calculated who was approachable. I was looking for girls who are lonely on Thanksgiving. Away from home, no school, roommates are gone, all alone in the big city. This is a good time to start a winter romance.

After about 10 minutes of walking around and sizing up my options, I see a cute girl who I approached last year

Last year, we texted and talked a few times and even hung out and had lunch at school.

Then, one day at school when we were sitting on a bench, I aggressively went for the make out. She pulled away and suggested that I was a little over eager, which I probably was.

Anyways, I see her leaving the library two days ago. She is behind me. I stop and say -- "Is that the best dressed girl on campus"

She dresses very nice.

She says "Oh hey"

me: hey how have you been?
her: i been great, you?
me: I'm trying to think of your name?
her: I'm trying to think of yours
me: its starts with a G
her: ummmm
me: Gio
her: oh ya gio, i remember now
me: how is school going?
her: moving along, how bout you?
me: I finished my masters and im starting my phd
her: oh wow thats so cool, psychology right
me: yeah you remember, you study fashion right?
her: lol, no my major is biology.
me: biology! you love fashion, you should go into the fashion world.
her: lol, omg, well, i have been thinking about that..

Blah, blah, blah..

We walk and talk for a few minutes.

me: Do you still commute from the east bay?
her: ya
me: on bart?
her: yes
me: is that where your headed now, to the bart station?
her: yeah, well, there is no shuttle today because school is out so i will take the bus
me: oh, im going that way if you want a ride, i live right by the bart station.
her: oh thanks but thats ok. where are you parked? I'll walk you to your car if you want.
me: ok

We walk to my car. I try to be as light hearted and funny as possible.

We get to my car and I open the passenger side for her. I don't ask her anything. She gets in.

I quickly tell her that I bought a new condo. I ask if she wants to come by and check out my condo and maybe get something to eat.

She says she can hang out for an hour.

We go to my condo. I put on the radio and she asks me why I don't put on salsa music since I'm Latino. I agree and put it on.

She asks me to show her my dance moves. Things are getting a bit seductive. I do a few steps for her and then I grab her and begin to lead her through some salsa steps. (I don't know salsa but I tried to wing it)

We danced for a few minutes and then I went in for the makeout. She pulled away and said -- "what are you doing" in a low, feminine voice which let me know that she didn't really have a big problem with it.

I pulled away from her lips but I kept my hands on her and continued dancing. I spun her so her back was to me and started kissing her neck. She didn't resist this time. I pushed her gently against the wall and started kissing her. We made out and felt on each others body for a while and I tried to take her clothes off but she wouldn't budge.

After a while, she said she better get going so I took her to the train station.

She kept saying -- "Latin boys are so passionate"

I said -- "Your dammed right, without passion, life is boring"

We made out again and then she got on the train.

20 years old. Never asked about my age.

Hopefully, she will come over again soon.

Messages In This Thread