rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

SHE SUCKED & WE FUCKED!!!

Sent her a text last night at about 9:30-ish
ME: It's usually around this time of night that I decide I want rude girls to make up for it. You ready???
HER: ???
HER: Oh
HER: Its you
HER: From starbucks and jimbos
HER: Hi
HER: Its kinda late

I didn't reply. I figured, after all that ass-kissing, whenever I summonded her, she should be ready or I'm on to something/someone else

Six minutes later:
HER: Hello
HER: What u have in mind
ME: Look at the time you know exactly what i have in mind
HER: OMG R U SERIOUS LOL
ME: (I sent back 4 - 5 crazy symbols from the iPhone keyboard that I don't care to look for on the laptop keyboard)
HER: Huh

Again, I didn't respond.
Three minutes later...
HER: Ur saying sex is how i make it up to u?
ME: Your body language voice tone & persistence said that
ME: Im letting you keep your word
HER: Lmao
HER: LOL
HER: (here, she sent a bunch of emoticons [angel, smiling & blushing, see no evil/hear no evil/speak no evil monkeys])
ME: Precisely

This went on... going into where she lives. I told her that I'd be at a near-by, well-known bar in 30 minutes. Told her since I had a head-start, she should be there in 60.
HER: I cant go in there
HER: Just turned 20 last month
ME: Not planning to go in
ME: Just rendezvous
ME: Thats "ron-day-voo" in case u were pondering
HER: LOL fuck u professor
ME: We'll see in 60 minutes

More back & forth with her asking if bringing her roomate was cool. I said something about not knowing how her friend looks, so I can't commit to a threesome with her. Come alone or I'm not interested.
She said she had to get ready and she'd be on her way. I told her, "Dress 2 impress."
HER: Still havent told me your name.
ME: C U IN 60

A little shy of an hour later, she sent a text letting me know she was there and asked...
HER: Where r u
ME: Be there in 5
(Though I said, I'd already be there, I LIED. Bitch is supposed to wait for me)
HER: K
HER: Better be worth it
ME: Tonight is not about you
HER: Lol all about u huh

Few minutes later
ME: Meet me at the door

We greeted with a hug, I slowly twirled her around to check her out with a judgmental eye, then we walked to my car. Talked horny-talk... lot of it NLP-like patterns because I automatically do that, since I've been a practitioner for so long; I started rubbing her thighs, going up the legs to her soaking wet, sans panties pussy.
She's rubbing my dick; uses the tried-n-true, "let me see it" line. Told her if she wants it, go get it. She pulled it out; started giving a drive-to-the-bar-worthy blowjob.
She said, "I want you to put it in."
Told her she has to wait. Took her to her car and told her to follow me. Went to the studio apartment that my business partner & I rent for working in silence and... shit like this. A quick 3 - 5 minute drive (depending on traffic) from the bar.

We went in, inhaled some top-shelf hashish vapors, and she started blowing me again. I fucked her on every piece of furniture... against every wall. I unflinchingly went into rough shit with her.
She's cums LOUDLY.

She's been blowing my text inbox up all morning.

INTERESTING INTEL: She attends the same school my daughter will be attending in the spring.

Messages In This Thread