rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

Calmly Checked a Humorless/Bitchy Chick. Days Later She's Throwing Herself at Me

I went to Starbucks a few days ago to do a little work on the laptop. This Mexican chick (a solid 8.5 in my opinion) was sitting at the table next to the one I chose. At least I think she's Mexican. As I was plugging in my laptop, I noticed she was carving something into the table.
As I was sitting down, I said to her, "Couldn't help noticing you getting your daily dose of vandalism in. When you're done we should go on a crime spree together."
She looked up with a slight smile & a "you caught me" look on her face and said, "Yeah... I probably shouldn't be doing that."
I said, with a smile, "Well, that may be the reason you're not sitting here without friends. They just know you're gonna do something illegal and they don't wanna be guilty-by-association."

Suddenly, her face turned really mean-bitch-like. She just stared for a few seconds and said, "Do you feel better now? Does saying shit like that make you feel better about yourself? If you're trying to be funny, I hope you noticed I'm not laughing."

With the smile still on my face, I said, "That's my fault. I mistook you for being better than that. I judged a book by its cover, and I was wrong."
Without waiting for a response, I immediately turned, put my ear buds in, and turned my music up.

After a few minutes, she got my attention and apologized. Saying she doesn't know what got into her, blah, blah, blah.
I simply stared with an emotionless, judgmental look (that look that Saul from "Homeland" is always giving people), nodded my head, then turned away and put my ear buds back in.
I could tell that she was very thrown off and uncomfortable. She packed up her shit and left about three minutes later.

Well, I was just in Jimbo's (San Diego-based organic/health food grocery store) and guess who the fuck I bump into.
I was in the produce section and she walked up to me and again started apologizing "for the other night."
I'm like, "Yeah...whatever."
Then she said, "Give me your phone."
I replied, "Why?"
Then she reached into her purse, tore a piece of paper off something, and wrote down her name & number. She said, "If you're not doing anything... not necessarily tonight, but any time... just give me a call. We'll hang out and I'll totally make it up to you and show you I'm not a total bitch. I'm a REAL sweetheart. I don't know what got into me the other night."
I took the paper & put it in my pocket without saying anything...the whole time maintaining this straight-faced, piercing gaze. She said, "So are you gonna at least tell me your name?"
I said, "No. If I decide to call you, we'll get to that. I gotta go."
She said, "Well, I hope you do call. It'll totally be worth it. We'll have fun."
As she said that, she touched my forearm.

Then I went about my shopping and got outta there.

I LOVE the all-but-universal principle of the better looking, sexiest chicks being so easily "hornified" when they are mentally & emotionally spanked for bad behavior.
Their pussies SCREAM to them, "GET HIM TO DEPOSIT CHROMOSOMES INTO YOUR UTERUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!"

Messages In This Thread