rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“If You’re A White Male, You Don’t Deserve To Live. You’re A Cancer, You’re A Disease

“If You’re A White Male, You Don’t Deserve To Live. You’re A Cancer, You’re A Disease

Quote: (11-26-2013 01:50 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Think of how the US dealt with civil rights, versus how Russia dealt with it's minority groups in the mid century. One had peaceful marches, Brown vs Board of Education, the civil rights legislation. The other, Holodomor, Gulags, Kulaks, Katyn Massacre.

The Katyn Massacre was the mass execution of the Polish political, military, intellectual, and spiritual leadership by an occupation force. I fail to see how a war crime is related to a country's political system. I could also mention Hamburg, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki to attack the American political system. War is about unleashing violence to transfer political power, it is not about good versus evil.

Quote: (11-26-2013 01:50 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

The west isn't falling apart, it's exporting a successful model in my opinion, the rest of the world is becoming more like the west, that's why it seems like it's falling behind, the rest is really catching up.

What successful model??? Unmarriageable women? Broken families? Fatherless children? 50+% divorce rates? How is this progress? Sounds to me that you caught the progressive virus...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread