rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you think Phone Numbers are "worthless" you are doing it wrong

If you think Phone Numbers are "worthless" you are doing it wrong

Quote: (11-26-2013 05:18 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2013 04:11 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Maybe you are right.

But are people really that stupid?

Who gets some Groceries and says "Mission Accomplished"?

I mean, you still have to cook the sh*t, right?

Well, maybe not "mission accomplished", but there are people who get overly exited about a number, thinking it means much more than it actually does, and as a result, don't put much effort into gaming new prospects. They think "number = interest = DTF", which is often not the case. Another example (one I recently met a few weeks ago) are guys who go mainly for numbers in a club instead of bangs that same night, whilst counting their success by how many names they have on their phone by the end of the night, despite the fact that numbers recieved from a drunken girl at a bar with a hundred other guys chasing her who likely won't even remember the conversation you had (much less your name) is even more likely to lead to a dead end. This is what I think most guys are thinking when they say "numbers are worthless". This admittedly mainly applies to newbies than to guys with more experience.

I mean that just blows my mind.

That is like walking into a boxing ring and saying "Mission Accomplished" and not realizing you actually have to fight.

Are kids really drinking that much Soy Milk, and listening to that much Drake?

Quote: (11-26-2013 05:22 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I could totally see tinder working great in miami for a surfer or male model(or at least a guy who could pass for one).

My point is there is no point.

By the time I figure out how to download it, I could have walked down the street and talked to 3 girls.

Plus, I am a unique case, since no photographs exist of me anymore.

-----

Volume of leads isn't the issue here.

It's managing the pipeline and scheduling.

Messages In This Thread