rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morning after pill does not work for fatties

Morning after pill does not work for fatties

Quote: (11-25-2013 04:29 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 01:12 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I had a fatty (400+LB) call me up once and ask me to steal a box of Plan B from the medical facility that I worked at. Apparently, she'd had an "accident" the night before. I told her that if she promised to never asked me commit a crime again, I might forget that she'd asked me to do this.

I guess I can message her on Facebook now and let her that it wouldn't have made a difference.

Also, I'm now sure how to explain why I have a fatty as a Facebook friend.

The better question is what person, or perhaps animal in this case put their cock in between her legs. And even better yet what person was so into banging this 400 pound person that he couldn't for the life of him pull out.

I met the guy. Very pleasant fellow. Possibly the biggest beta I've ever come across.

He didn't exactly have a lot going for him. They've declared bankruptcy since getting married.

But how he ever got it up, I'll never know. She also mentioned that he gave awesome head.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread