rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "Game" Really The Holy Grail Of Getting Pussy?

Is "Game" Really The Holy Grail Of Getting Pussy?

Quote: (11-25-2013 07:56 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Cold approach is an amazing tool to help you design your life...

You sound like one of those dudes who want the benefits of being a "fascinating man" but don't want to actually explore and change for yourself. The life you describe is similar to how I live...
- I get approached alot and many women know me (without me ever knowing them)
- I'd still have a sex life if I didn't do approaches

Thing is, if your are THAT GUY your not gonna be passive due to all the craziness that you can potentially create. Why would you not go out and socialize with people? I remember once a simple small talk with a mixed group lead me to realize the guys were tiestos friends and had already pre-planned for an after party.

Like other dude stated YOU need to be your own "army" in the sense that YOU as a being is so valuable that everyone wants to align with you. As one doorman once told a guy trying to get his 2 guy friends in "No one told you to come out with 2 guys".

You sound like a selfish dude who just wants to get HIS. If that's the case just get a hooker each night you go out since it would be much faster and more "your speed" since you don't seem to have any interest in actually being a cool dude that people are glad to have in their life.

To give you an idea, I have women who won't even feel like going out if they know I'm staying in...

P.S...Due to cold approach I've been able to live a rather interesting lifestyle. [Image: smile.gif]

That's cool man but you really gave me no information on how you are living the life as I describe. You're saying you get laid by socializing naturally when you go out? Yea so do I, but even that takes followup and work generally depending on the quality of the girl. I'm looking for no followup, no work... I go out, I get laid.. no effort... any night I choose.

Your right I am a selfish guy, why wouldn't I be? You only live once, why waste it trying to do anything else besides benefit yourself? And I do buy hookers sometimes but sometimes that gets old because there's something missing from the vibe. It's usually just straight sex which is cool when you just want to bang out a hot bitch, but if you're looking for that extra vibe then its better to get girls who seek you out. It's generally more fun.

And I am a cool dude who people want in their life, but most of those people I do not want in my life. There is only a select few people that I choose to associate myself with in whatever city I choose to live in because most people are douche bags and I'm not about to hang out with douchey people just to seem more "socially valuable" or some gay shit like that.

But yea fuck cold approaching, I always feel like that puts the girl in the power position: "oh wow another guy who wants to bang me... whoopee!"

I'm looking to drop that shit immediately. Looking for some deeper thinking in this thread.

Messages In This Thread