rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "Game" Really The Holy Grail Of Getting Pussy?

Is "Game" Really The Holy Grail Of Getting Pussy?

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:49 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 09:54 AM)Kimber Wrote:  

man even if you are rich, famous all that good shit you need to ave game to put your girl in check. Game is a different way of seeing the world, game is recognising your true value as a man and living up to that value. There is nothing more threatening and at the same time attractive to women than a man who knows his proper value, in the wise words of Rollo Tomassi.

Sounds like you've tried game, it's been hard and now you're looking for a shortcut so you don't have to put in the work.
This seems like the reverse game-denialist troll
I remember when i first started reading blogs about game and i thought the possibilities were endless. Truth is, game is getting rid of approach anxiety, setting up the frame so that the girls chase you not the other way around, passing shit tests, overcoming LMR and not much more. From then on is a numbers game, and you have to do the approaches sometimes thousands of them.

Thats why all the guys in here with more than 100 notches, are a) self proclaimed good looking guys b) guys with enough money to take a few months vacation to a third world country c) Guys who would be getting pussy even without ever reading about "game".

There a lot of truth in what you said about a man knowing his true value, well sometimes that value is just not enough.
Guys like lionel richie started doing music to get girls, would a guy that looks like that would have been better off doing daygame? Or selling cocaine which you could always be fronted???

I dont get why everyone is hating on this guy, there is no formula for what you are trying to achieve though. Putting up a youtube channel or trying to get on an mtv show would be good ideas.

For me the possibilites have been endless - for me game is no longer just some techniques and tools that help me, it's something that has blended with me and helps me with any situation, and that means more respect from men, getting freebies, passing a job interview with flying colors, getting away with shit "non-gamers" couldn't... It may have been for sex at first, but now it's something that opens many doors I didn't even knew existed...

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread