rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banned on Facebook by threatened fatties

Banned on Facebook by threatened fatties

My grandmother was a total cunt to my uncles wife and their daughter because they were fat. After I went through a enormous weight shift from some medication I was taking back in 05 my grandmother let me know what time it was. She would always have some passive aggressive or just out right aggressive shit to say about fat people. "They are lazy" They have no character" "Nobody wants to look at them" "they stink" "it requires more water to bathe them" "they aren't pleasant house guest because they eat all the food before anyone else gets a chance" and the like. It shows where we have gone as a country to equate fat shaming as hate speech.

The supreme court defines hate speech as "...certain well-defined and limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise a Constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous and the insulting or “fighting” words – those which by their very utterances inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace."

Now while I'll admit that the works of ROK, rooshv, tuth and others might qualify the rebuttals from the fatties, white knights, manginas,and liberal media have gone above and beyond any points raised by the aforementioned. Did any of us go running to the medial police screaming for their heads? To the best of my knowledge no.

More to the point of the tread. I applaud Mrs Kang. did you hear that vile woman she was in interview with say something to the effect of "just because they don't go to the gym 6 times a week doesn't mean they can't feel sexy". It absolutely does. Shit if fatties did go to they gym 6 times a week we wouldn't be having this fucking discussion.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Messages In This Thread