rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banned on Facebook by threatened fatties

Banned on Facebook by threatened fatties

She's probably just doing provocative posts on FB to rile people up, so she can get publicity for her business.

But...it says something that fat people would complain about her in mass numbers. And it makes me want to support her, despite her obvious ploy.

What's happening in this country with obesity is deeply troubling and it's not just with women. I've long found fat men equally, if not more bothersome: pompous, bullying blowhards who behave like jealous children.

I've always avoided fat women -- for obvious reasons. But it's now gotten to the point where I will not deal with a fat man at all (and by "fat" I mean lifer-fatties, not the normal ex-football player who put on pounds in middle age).

If I'm in a line and the clerk is a fat-ass, I'll move to a longer line to avoid dealing with him. I will no longer deal with fat family members except minimally on holidays when I absolutely have to.

We need to starve the beast (no pun intended). It makes perfect sense these entitled, bloated pigs would get this woman temporarily banned from Facebook. Call it "fat tyranny." Normal people don't behave like this.

Our society has now officially done a 180 from the 50 years ago. Back then, average people were shaming the lard-asses. Now they're shaming us. What the fuck happened?!?!?

Messages In This Thread