rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TUX GAME - THE ULTIMATE DHV

TUX GAME - THE ULTIMATE DHV

Ok I am going to borrow some ideas from ROK here in support of Tux Game as the ultimate display of DHV:

http://www.returnofkings.com/21374/5-com...pclub-game

Roll Solo - wear a tux or Black Tie Optional Suit - stop by the strip club for the 7PM Stippers Parade and execute McQueens 5 rules - in a Tux and just mention you are going to support a good cause and stopped by on your way to the BTE (Black Tie Event) then as Christian suggests have some place to go as in the Black Tie Ball - mention to the rippahs too bad you are on duty I would enjoy banging you on the wall at the ball!

BE THE RED PILL ALPHA PRIME lion hearted bang hunter you are and always escalate and always be blatantly sexual go for the bang

And of course Roll solo to the ball - as Christian said nothing is so DHV as rolling SOLO with Tux game level of confidence I might ad - You are already DHV, you already bought overpriced Event Tickets "to support a good cause" you are truly DHV in the eyes of the Balls Beezies... so rolling solo sends the hamsters imagination fantasy engines about you into hyperdrive... If she does try to shit test you just mention you were at work, stopped by with a drink with friends (The Rippahs at the Gents Club) and just wanted to support XYZ cause. Triple DHV.

Then of course when at the ball and all the special snowflakes are all dolled up to hook up and Bang an alpha prime like YOU remember Act As If Every Girl Is A Slut:

http://www.returnofkings.com/21805/act-a...-is-a-slut

What 600+ reads of this thread and no other RVF or ROK Alpha Primes out there willing to share their favorite BTEs they can suggest or better yet have on lock down?

Sharing is caring my DHV Alpha Prime bros!

I personally have a special interest in NYC, Montreal and Miami and of course Vegas...

Messages In This Thread