rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Taking Your Stuff

Girls Taking Your Stuff

I was at a bar last weekend and chatted up this girl who grabbed a pair of sunglasses I had in my jacket pocket and put them on. She did this a few times, and every time I'd have to sneak-attack her and grab them off her face. It was a good time to be playful, and also to be dominant as you try and take back what's rightfully yours.

Towards the end of the night she kissed me on the lips and gave me her number. And as a last ditch effort she grabbed my sunglasses and told me she was taking them home with her. I told her if she gave me another kiss I'd think about it. Rather than kiss me she full on made out with me. She leaned in for one more kiss and said "Thanks for the glasses" as she pulled them out of my pocket. Just to get the upper hand I then grabbed them back. I tried to talk her into coming home with me, but she got really cold after I took the glasses back and left with her friends.

I view this kind of stuff as a shit test - They want to see how subservient you'll be. Like Sharkie said, if a girl isn't all that close to you then don't do anything nice for her. This is the domain of the mangina and beta male. Don't buy her drinks, don't lend her anything, don't get up and do anything unless it's for yourself or a male friend. In my case my sunglasses were dime-a-dozen wayfarers I got for $5 on the street, nothing special. This was a huge IOI because if she REALLY needed sunglasses she could've waited till the next day to pick some up at any discount store or gas station. Things didn't pan out with her, but oh well. I stood my ground and didn't give up any of my belongings to a stranger.

(P.S.: If you meet a girl who gets off on really stereotypical beta/mangina behavior, RUN!!! These girls are usually crazy and predatory and purposely try and find weak partners so they can use them as emotional and verbal punching bags)

Messages In This Thread