rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not All Black Hair Is Created Equal

Not All Black Hair Is Created Equal

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:33 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:22 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:18 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:07 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Have fun. And don't sleep next to kitchen knives. These girls are also well known for the "slice." [Image: biggrin.gif]

This makes me terrified to pump and dump here :O.

Recently I've taken to Neil Strauss's advice of always messaging the girl the next day.

haha I thought that might get someone.

It's honestly not a big concern unless you've been with someone for a while. They're not going to cut off some guy's wanker after just sleeping with him once. If they were planning on marriage or are married and (especially) depending on him as the breadwinner, well, chances start to go up a "tad bit."

For the typical guy running around banging women there I'd say don't worry about it.

Haha, ok that's good to know. I honestly do have an irrational fear about this though.

When I was here in July. I slept with a girl and moved my stuff into her room for the next night because I thought it'd be better than staying with the backpackers on Sukhumvit Soi 38. (Most things in life are better than that).

But I slowly realised she was mental (she smashed a bottle over a Korean girl's head in London and she made a knife action near my balls to make a point that 'I shouldn't be a butterfly man'.)

She wanted to go and walk around the riverside that night, but before we did that she wanted to go to the hairdresser's. I dropped her off and said I'd wait in the internet café opposite. I then waited for the elevator doors to close in front of her, then I walked back to the hotel, went up to the room, grabbed all my stuff, walked hastily downstairs, did a faux-calm Mr Bean walk through the lobby and went to another part of the city.

I pulled her from Levels.

I'm going there tonight :/.

@BB - You give really solid suggestions concerning various scenarios that may play out.. Situation A, B, C, D..... thus reaction W, X, Y, Z.... That is really great shit to consider the various ways these interactions might go down.

@ LeightonB.... You describe a situation in which we do NOT always know what we are getting into, and I agree with you b/c I have experienced some of my own drama with women..... and in my experience, the drama gets worse the longer you know the girl... and surely some girls and cultures seem to be more predisposed to drama.... but their true personalities come out more and more the more that time passes.

Like you say, as we start to see evidence of a underlying psycho, I think that it is real good to exit early before thing get too shady or out of control. On the other hand, guys are NOT always going to know how to play it very well, and some guys may be willing to live on the edge a little bit... I prefer NOT to have any of my useful parts damaged via crazy girl wielding a knife.

Messages In This Thread