rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Investing in an antifragile way

Investing in an antifragile way

In my experience(still young but started since I was 14) thus far luck is a great factor in the stock market. Due diligence is good but I've doubled my money in the last 2 years from investing into people [Image: wink.gif] . Of course it small money compared to im sure people on here with 20k +. But I read that that average return a year is 11% but i've done 100% twice . Of course the game changes when you have more money and treat it as "your" money. I've learned from my father in his company; he invest company money and doesn't factor in this "self" factor and isn't as careful as this other manager and in the end his decisions ALWAYS work out better in the long run. You can say i'm doing the same and in a sense being reckless but results are results. I'm reading tons of books on stocks/ international stocks / short selling. Its helpful but so far none of its useful till I have a career or make a solid pay check where im satisfied with "11%".

Messages In This Thread