rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male "Friends"

Male "Friends"

All of the guys who commented (see above) are correct. But...you have to calibrate, depending on the girl. Some girls see a small amount of jealousy as sexy.

I once had a longtime g/f break up with me because of my lack of jealousy. She said I was dispassionate and didn't seem to care about her. That's how she interpreted it.

Meanwhile, I had seen myself as playing it cool. I figured just ignoring the parade of Betas after her was the best option. Wrong. I took it too far in the "play it cool" direction.

My lesson: just because I saw things one way didn't mean the woman viewed it the same way.

I think you have to show some emotion, but not the needy kind. Being totally stoic might backfire (i.e. "Sure, let's screw around -- he doesn't care about me anyway"). Maybe a little bit of "dread game" or whatever it's called.

Messages In This Thread