rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian Women AVOID Eye Contact?

Brazilian Women AVOID Eye Contact?

Quote: (11-26-2010 01:10 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

In the whole south and southeast of Brazil it is rare for women to stare at guys.

But this is a blessing in disguise, since most guys are also shy and don´t have enough confidence to approach.

My advice: use direct game. You´ll probably be the only guy in town who has the balls to do this (I know the Campinas region well enough to tell you this) and this will be a major plus with the women.

Indirect or shy guy and AFC game works better in the north and northeast regions of Brazil (where girls are aggressive).
In the south and southeast always try to be direct.

Huh? You don't think men in the South and South East use direct game? I remember going out with a Brazilian friend of mine and he would walk up to a girl and practically put her in a choke hold trying to pick her up. He would just rap his arm around her neck, super agressive, and try to kiss her, not even say a word nothing, just go for it. I saw more direct game in South East Brazil than I have seen anywhere else.

Messages In This Thread