rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the clit area safe from STDs?

Is the clit area safe from STDs?

Ok, I might find this info somewhere in the forum, but, I looked and didn't find it, plus, I had rather not read tons of unsavory posts about STD, in the process of looking for a small precise info [Image: wink.gif]

So, what I would like to know from knowledgeable posters is, when you give oral sex to a woman [Image: blush.gif], what are the exact STD risks? are they high or reasonable?

Also, I have been in the (naughty) habit of licking or even sucking in only the general clit area and maybe also part of the lips, but, not French-kissing the pussy, I mean, not sticking tongue inside at all (which is in any case hard, I'm not a friggin lizard), to minimize the STD risks... am I right in thinking, the inside of the pussy, actual vagina, is where STD risks mainly are?? Am I safe licking clits and clit areas, and fingering? Not inserting tongue or (raw) penis, I should be almost perfectly safe, yes?... But still I get tons of liquid on my mouth, from the inside of the pussy, so... are those nice tasty female juices possibly health-hazards???

Also, if a woman has no open, bloody lesion in her mouth while kindly giving me a bj [Image: banana.gif], I am safe, yes? I've been told contradictory things on that, even from MDs.

Messages In This Thread