rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Thanks for the point there, Brodiaga. I reread your post and checked where we differed. It is highly possible I was a little harsh on some places I was only at one time for an hour or so (which I noted), so I might give places you recommended another try.

Regarding method, about equal meassures of each. The mall is a pretty great place to start. I tried either at Starbucks or the book shop and approached every body I liked who was alone. Not a single girl was rude. For one girl in Starbucks I just walked up to her and stood there just looking like I was trying to muster something Indonesian to say to her and she put down her phone and asked me to sit down in English before I managed a word. I really thought somebody should pinch me because it should be a bit harder than that. Some told me they were taken though of course. The trick here seemed to be to find someone waiting on someone else and get a number quickly before their friend shows up. I found asking for directions was not as good as a more direct approach to someone waiting. That being said, talent during the day was not that easy to find. Night time served up the majority along with online game. At night I just dance with each girl I like until a) her boyfriend shows b) she is bored/boring/turns away c) I start talking with her and get to know her. This method never got me into trouble with any boyfriends in Jakarta. The guys often enjoy watching another guy dance with their girl a little ... eventually they step in of course. The one time it got really sketchy was in Exodus where it was this nerdy but really sweet looking girl whose brother went insane. I danced and talked to his sister for a little (no touching) and he was drunk and just came up and wanted a fight. I kind of apologised, backed away, turned and immediately started dancing with another girl quite sexually and he lost his shit. I'm looking over at his entourage of about 10 gathered around him holding him back physically and I decide this was my cue to leave.

Hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread