rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Quote: (01-04-2014 10:19 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time a lotta the girls seemed young i.e. fresh-outta-college, none of them would approach the men in the club like hookers usually do. When i got back i read about it said most girls are legit, but then again it looks like that was written in 2009...

Stadium tonight, as i don't think i'm dressed for the other spots plus has a rep for girls on E. Lets see if i take my balls with me this time

Club whores in JKT don't seem to approach men that much. They are just more agreeable when you try to approach. I just tried to avoid them, so I don't know much, but that's my impression. BTW, they are good to dance and fool around with to practice your club game before you use it on "good" girls.

I don't understand your choice of venues and the logic behind it, man. Stadium is the last resort, like on a weeknight if everything else is closed. My buddy and I spent time and money buying bitches drinks there only to find out later that they were whores. We left without them, of course, so didn't get laid that night.

If you think you're not dressed well enough for the "cool" clubs, think again. I usually wore nice jeans and a shirt there, but one time I came to Dragonfly in a t-shirt. One of my buddies always wears t-shirts to clubs and still gets in. Dragonfly and Immigrant are more pretentious/upscale, but X2 would probably be a better choice if you're not dressed well enough. Clubs in Kemang, like Tipsy, 999 and other clubs nearby, are also more down to earth.

Don't waste your time on Stadium.

Messages In This Thread