rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women despise short guys?

Do women despise short guys?

While there are many things that determine attractiveness of men, height is one of them and a very big one. Denying it does no one any favors. Denying that women are possibly genetically incapable of seeing their hypocrisy that's up there with their hypocrisy of not seeing the equivalence between vaginal rape and paternity fraud also does no one any favors.

Can one use game to overcome this? Yes. However, it will be easier in certain places than others.

My primary experience with women is in DC, Toronto-Occupied-Ontario (T-O-O), and Denmark. While short men with game can get hot women in T-O-O and Denmark, it has to be world class game. You can't slip at all. Fail a shit test after a passing a fast zombie hoard of them, and you're done. And the practice that you will need to get that world class game in those places may not be realistically feasible given how unattractive the women are, how difficult the competition is, and how expensive in both money and time both places are (since self-improvement always requires some combination of money and time - the best usually involving minimal money and lots of time - but when you are taxed at 70% of your income while paying real estate prices comparable to Japan, even a little money and a little time is a big problem).

How bad is it in those places? On many occasions in both T-O-O and Denmark I've had a woman complain about men objectifying women for their beauty to turn around and say that they won't date men under 6'3" - and these girls are what I would consider sub-5 - especially T-O-O - some messed up female faces in those parts.

In DC, you don't have to be nearly as tall. Cute girls (6.5+) in DC say they won't date guys under 5'7". I realize that's cold comfort to a guy who is 5'6", but it does demonstrate that moving can significantly improve your situation.

If you are a short guy trying to learn game and get girls, take full advantage of the forum's Travel section and find a place that works for you. South East Asia will probably be too easy. But try to find a place where you can at least get on the playing field, like the American South. Because in T-O-O and Denmark, even with modern game, you can find yourself perpetually on the bench.

Messages In This Thread