rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

Well today as I am waiting for my girl to get off of work in a cafe by the Golden Gate. In walks a American girl talking on her cell phone. My first thought is why is she in Kiev?! Second I started to cringe at the site of her being here in Kiev to taint the population. [Image: dodgy.gif]

She is not bad looking and bangable back in the States a(7). Here she is just another 6 in the crowd of 8's and 9's. 5'2" to 5'3" brunette, brown eyes, and her age about 22-25 years old. Dress better than the typical American. The girls in Ukraine have rubbed off on her in a good way. From there it goes downhill.

After she orders her drink she comes towards me in an almost empty cafe and says "Hey you! Can you plug this in!" The reason she walks in my direction is because there is an electric socket behind me in plain view. Plus I have my tablet plugged into the other socket. I don't acknowledge her continuing to look at my tablet and typing. She tries in Russian. Still looking at tablet. My first thought is to say something derogatory for saying "Hey you." Since that will attract more attention to me than I already want in Ukraine (unwanted people getting involved i.e. cops), I keep my mouth shut. She stands there for about 10 seconds until she finds a electric socket at the table beside me. She plugs her phone in and starts to talk again. I start to listen to the conversation and the first thing I notice is her inserting 'like' and dropping a curse word ever other sentence. Hearing this I take out my phone and start recording her talking. Second she is talking to a guy that she is dating (probably back in the States). Telling him she cant wait to go back to the US because nobody here is friendly at her job plus Ukraine, she cant find the luxuries she wants, etc. Then at one point the guy on the other end of the phone asks a question, it seems pertaining to moving the relationship a little quicker than she wanted. [Image: whip.gif] This is her response.

(You have to increase the volume to here her over the music in the background.)

She says on the recording that they should wait a couple of weeks and it may turn out he hates her.
My thought is from the first time seeing you in Ukraine, I hated you. Then after hearing you speak, you affirmed my hate.

The she continues to talk about her life here in Ukraine.
At one point she starts to talk about a book or movie.

(You have to turn up the volume again to hear her.)

In brief its about "love" and "shit". Plus notice she is inserting 'like' after every word. You can read some other things into it from her subliminally telling the guy that is what you are in my eyes.

In some aspects I felt sorry for the guy. I wanted to tell the guy on the other end to drop her and I can show you how a man is suppose to live. The thing is he is lost just as many other western men. That is why the manosphere is here today. Hopefully one day he is looking online, drops into one of these forums, and picks up a thing or two.

This has taught me a valuable lesson. I am never dating a girl from the United States again. This also reminds me why I left the United States. Its not for just this girl sitting beside me in the cafe talking down to a beta who is basically worshiping here like it is his last hope. It is the atmosphere that corrupts men's minds to accept women to be like the one I witnessed today. Thank you random American girl for reaffirming my thoughts of why I left the United States. Now go back to the US and tell all your friends how horrible it is here, so they will not come to Eastern Europe.

Messages In This Thread