rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother keeping in touch with ex

Mother keeping in touch with ex

I'll probably sound a bit insulting towards your mother but I have no such intention and I'll try to give you advice that has resulted from my own experience:

Consider your mother to be a mentally incompetent retard, capable of fucking you up when you least expect it. And take this into account in all your dealings with her. For example:

- If you live with her then move out so you can limit the damage she'll be causing you.
- Don't allow her to meet any of your friends or girlfriends.
- Don't allow her any involvement in your business or leisure time.
- Don't allow her to know anything about you that could incriminate you or be used against you.
- etc.

Like I said I speak from my own experience, I've been harmed by my own mother on some very trivial issues that most men would forget and not pay much attention to, but when I interpolate and realize that in any critical situation how badly she can hurt me, not out of malice but out of sheer stupidity and stuborness, I believe I don't have any other options, it's much better to prevent problems than deal with them later.

And I treat her like this not out of malice, but only so that I can have at least some relationship with her, now of course she always whines that I don't call often enough and never tell her anything about myself, but this is much better than to allow her closer in my life where she can screw me in some major way and then to have to cut her out and never see her again.

So from what you told us about her (wanting you to willfully be a cuckolded idiot), she is definitely a retard incompetent about even the most basic issues of life and should accordingly be treated as such.

Messages In This Thread