rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifestyles of the New "Rich"

Lifestyles of the New "Rich"

I built an online business, dating/pick up... same niche as Roosh. You can look at it in my sig if you care. I've been mobile for the last year and a half, just hit my 20th country in the last 18 months. Have lived in Germany, England, Argentina, Thailand and the USA for more than six weeks a piece during this time.

It was a lot of work. Took years of busting my ass... Don't really care to get into the details, but I'm actually looking at settling back down in the US for a while. Being abroad and bouncing around so much gets a little lonely and tiring after a while. You never really see the same people/girls for more than a month at a time and that wears on you after a year or two. I've started to miss my old friends, family and actually dating girls for more than three weeks at a time. I'm looking at starting a second career as my pick up business more or less runs itself these days.

Re: the story of the web designer. I do all of my own web design and tech stuff. I lucked out because I was a dork and got really into it in high school and so when I started my business I already knew how to do all of it. Recently, I've ran into a bunch of people who've needed a web designer or who aren't happy with their web design. And when they show me their stuff I'm appalled. The web design industry is such a fucking scam, it's amazing. There are shitty ass designers charging like $3000 for websites that I could literally build in an afternoon. It's actually been tempting for me to jump over and start a web design company, but the problem with web design is that you actually you know, have to sit down and do work all the time. I'm more interested in businesses that work for me...

Messages In This Thread