rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to proceed from here?

Where to proceed from here?

Text message exchange - I want to bang this girl, and I know she was hot for me previously, but the attraction might/might not have died down.

Important info: her bday is two days after mine. I'm trying to do some kind of birthday game here.

On my bday, she contacted me:

SheDevilFromHell: Hey Bukowsky. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day in the company of people you love! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.[Image: smile.gif] Many thoughts, SheDevilFromHell

Of course, I was like "woooot??? Girl, you ain't getting off so easy!"

So after mulling it over for an hour or so, i sent her this:

Me: You have to come over to give me my present

15 minutes later:
SheDevilFromHell: What do you wish for? [Image: smile.gif]

1½ hour later
Me: I'm sure you'll think of something. Bring it over at 9.

15 minutes later
SheDevilFromHell: Have to work at 5. You'll just have to get your present some other day! Que tengas una buena noche, guapeton.

I was pretty sure she had to work, but I was irritated at myself for not foreseeing that possibility, and instead getting myself into a corner where she couldn't comply, and offered no alternative.

4½ hours later
Me: Ok. You can give it to me when I give you yours.

No response, which I didn't expect.

Now I can contact her tomorrow, on her day - but do any of you guys have any ideas/tips for me to seal this deal?

I've gotten her to commit to a gift, but I don't know how flakey she is - I don't think very much. But I want to kick-start the right dynamic that gets her chasing me!

So... any and all help would be awesome!

Messages In This Thread