rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming girls while being totally broke

Gaming girls while being totally broke

Quote:Quote:

I walked everynight to the bar area, and gamed my ass off. My rent and utilities where paid

I paid 2 months rent and utilities in advance with the money I had left. A DJ friend of my brother paid me $30 a night to do security for a couple of his gigs and I used that money to buy oatmeal and rice. I stole condiment packets from the 7-11 whenever I had some spare change for a coke. By the third month I had to borrow rent from my brother and defaulted on the utilities. But just a week short of the fourth month I found my first customer, which by the way never paid me in full but allowed me to break even and pay my brother back.

I walked a mile and a half to the bars, got into those that had no cover charge or where I knew the bouncers, and told any girl I could lure out and didnt had a car that I had no cash left so they paid for the taxi back to my place. If I striked out for the night I had to walk back, no taxis for me. Or told them over the phone that I was exhausted from last night so we could just relax at my place and watch a movie.

I understand that you live in a small town and that you would have to walk farther or game harder, but sitting down complaining about how your case is special and this doesnt applies to you is not going to help you in any way. Find out what do you want to do and find a way to make it happen. There is a way, I cant tell you what it is.

Keep gaming and working out, your mind goes soft if you dont. Read a lot, keeps you sharp and motivated. Read anything that makes you want to keep reading on, thats how you know its good. Keep your mind clear and think of anything you can do for money, whatever you can, do it. Look for opportunities. Sell everything you dont need, months of traveling taught me that you can get by with just the contents of a backpack. Keep only a few nice changes of clothes and your phone and computer. Sure you might have some things that you paid a lot for, but right now you need money in your pockets, not on your shelves. Make some money online, the $10 or $15 you could get for writing a generic article makes a big difference when you have just change in your pocket. Get your hustler mode on.

Why is it that you cant move to a place with better logistics? What is tying you down there? If there is nothing going on where you are, go to where it is going on because the action is never going to go your way if you just sit down and wait. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Read the POF and craigslist threads in the forum, there are some golden nuggets there, so you can "game" girls online and get them to come to you... sure its not as good as what you could get from an approach, but its better than nothing. And it wont matter how you met a girl after you blow your load.

Messages In This Thread