rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Date: In my bed, but no Bang

First Date: In my bed, but no Bang

Quote: (11-17-2013 10:29 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Yea I mean I think most of the guys would agree here that pushing for the bang is always the way to go. I just don't know how not to if that makes sense. I mean cute girl in my house, then my bed it's like a switch goes off and tells me to go for the kill.

Still always go for the bang, just don't be so obvious about it. Escalating is about escalating her emotional state. Blaster is 100% correct that dominance will do the trick. Last weekend I picked a girl up at the bar. We were making out, I tried to take off her jacket, she put a stop to it said she had to go home. So we make out a bit more, I stopped trying to literally get in her pants and just tossed her around a bit, tugged on her hair, etc. A few minutes later, while fully clothed - jacket and all - she goes, "do you have a condom?". You do not have to get chicks naked in order to get them turned on enough to want to bang.

Messages In This Thread