rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who here uses Evernote?

Who here uses Evernote?

My life would be empty without Evernote.

I have stacked notebooks for all my research about different areas of life (e.g. fitness, business, game), notes from books read, ideas for blog posts and clipped articles which amount to about 2000 separate notes.

The most important part of my Evernote though are my goal setting systems - I keep my monthly review note here, as well as daily to-do lists, annual goals, daily time logging, workout recording, journals, motivational content and decision-making tools.

My system is pretty expansive now and my life simply wouldn't work without logging my work time into Evernote and using it to achieve my goals. Evernote really is what you make of it though.

If you'd like to start organising your life using it, I'd start by strategically planning your goals e.g. what you want to achieve in your lifetime. Then create another note for what you want to achieve in the next 12 months. Then quarterly, then monthly. Finally break it down into habits or tasks you'll do on a day-to-day basis to make sure you achieve those monthly goals, and update the goals as necessary. Any insights, progress made or things learnt, add to a monthly review note where you can track your progress. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread