rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random thoughts and anecdotes from OG

Random thoughts and anecdotes from OG

I lost it at the Shepherd's pie part. This is a funny story. Next time when a drunk girl insinuates she wants to have a threesome just whip out your dick and point to it. That's literally what Bill Clinton's game was; pure confidence and assuming the sale right there. Afterwards go take a shit in her bathroom. Who the fuck cares? It's your throne for having your way with two girls. Don't be afraid to mark their bathroom as your territory.

True story:
The first time I had sex with this girl I immediately had to go take a shit in her bathroom afterwards. I mean this was a glorious shit that I had been saving for like 5 hours. I completely blew up her bathroom, wiped, flushed etc.. walked out naked into her bedroom and said word for word "I just took a big shit in there. You might want to avoid it for a few minutes." Then I put on my clothes and left. She called me the next day telling me what a great time she had.

Messages In This Thread