rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Quote: (11-24-2013 06:14 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

2 more kids have been shot an killed playing the "knockout game" This time by a 60 year old woman...

Link

I hope to keep seeing these stories till the knock out game disappears or everyone playing it does.

Took 2 seconds on google.

Quote:Quote:

No legitimate media entities have covered this story. With knockout game stories getting such heavy coverage over the past few weeks, a story of this magnitude would be likely be splashed across mainstream media.

So it appears the story is fake until further notice.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/367301-k...ears-fake/

Quote: (11-24-2013 06:42 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Mainland Africans and Caribbeans can't stand American Blacks. I've literally met over a dozen Africans who were brimming with hatred for American Blacks. Every stereotype you've ever heard "lazy", "violent", "welfare dependent", "fat", they said them. They hate to be associated with them.

Immigrant Blacks especially Caribbean Blacks(exception Dominicans) are a more race aware than Blacks Americas are. They understand the quickest way to gain favor with White Americans is to throw Blacks Americans under the bus. A large percentage of leader of the civil right movement had West Indian roots. Malcom X, Marcus Garvey, Schomburg. The list goes on. So don't think for a minute that they are docile and subservient to Whites just because they smiled at you...

In other words, they are just gaming ya brah.

Quote: (11-24-2013 08:22 PM)megatron Wrote:  

American Blacks are taught to hate Whites by the liberal media while at the same time that they have to depend on their tax money for handouts. Democrats treat Blacks like retarded children. I would hate us too.

Not true.

Just because A Black American didn't kiss your ass fast enough or because some TSA hood rat gave you attitude doesn't mean that they hate you. If they treat you like shit, you should see how they treat other Black people.

Its actually the other way around. in aggregate American Blacks love Whites. Tha't s the problem. American Blacks love Whites so much that they copied themselves in their image. The "thug" culture that many American Blacks think is theirs is actually poor White Redneck culture.

illegitimacy, lively music and dance, and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery. All of this would become part of the cultural legacy of blacks, who lived for centuries in the midst of the redneck culture of the South.
--Thomas Sowell(google him, far from a lib)

Ask yourself whose really benefiting from Black-on-Black crime? lower to middle class Whites are eating very well because Tyrone is too dumb to understand that he actually perpetuating the system of White Supremacy by engaging in crime. In NYC probably like 100k people mostly Whites who live and spend their money in primary all White neighborhood in the suburbs work in some capacity in the criminal justice system.

The average Black person doesn't even believe that White Supremacist even exist. They have been conditioned/socialized to believe that racism is a White person calling them "nigger." This is why the average Black gets all up in arms when a celebrity says "nigger" yet they don't even bat an eye that high paying construction crews on majority non-white cities are predominately all White.

Quote: (11-24-2013 11:13 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

The most frequent IQ I've seen among would-be young gang bangers with long sentences is between 70-80.

Did you actually do IQ testing on criminals yourself? I've always been interested in the topic of intelligence and crime rates.

I am curious in this as well. I defer to Iknowexactly experience of course because I never worked in a prison setting and I don't know shit about CA. However, long ago I worked as a youth counselor, a sizable portion of them ended up in greater confinement and I don't think low IQ was the primary reason, history of prior sexual abuse was a primary predictor.

Something that nobody likes to talk about in the Black/Hispanic community is the amount of sexual abuse/molestation going on. A large % of hoodrats and the hyper masculine thugs have been molested as kids.

I am wondering about Iknowexactly take on mental illness, sexual abuse and crime.

Messages In This Thread