rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

I've said this before but Trayvon Martin paid for the sins of perception by the aggregate of events like this. People celebrate black youth death, as seen in the Trayvon costumes as well as the general comments on his death, but that's because they transfer the degenerative characteristics displayed by these kids onto ALL kids of the same hue, and attire.

[Image: FB_Comments_Knock_Out_Game2.png]

And as you can see in this Facebook comment...people are connecting "Trayvon" to these youths...as to say "you see there, this is what Trayvon represents...and if we can't kill those exact youths, we can at least kill their representation"

But Trayvon wasn't killed for hitting people, he wasn't supsended from school for being violent, he may of smoked weed (like a lot of forum members probably) but his main crime is LOOKING like, or better yet, REPRESENTING the youth above. This event may not have happened, but there are countless events that are crime related with the main culprit being "young black male"

Us as progressives try to separate events like these from Trayvon Martin but they can't be....because people from other cultures see Trayvon in these youths and say "whats the difference?". Zimmerman was found not guilty because of events like this. Do you think Zimmerman would of been found not guilty if he killed an Asian/White kid who attempted to run first to allude his stalker and then decided to fight back and then was murdered for winning the fight? No...because in those cases the White/Asian kid is not carrying the entire stereotype of out of control and dangerous youth with them, like Trayvon did.

And this event will sit in the subconscious mind of America until another Trayvon like event happens just for it to be justified with this memory.

SpeakEasy I agree with everything you said....but Scorpion is right...until leaders of note (which unfortunately include fucktards like Sharpton and Jackson) stand up against these events and other events like black on black crime then his responses will have validity to most of America, whether he's correct or not in his assessment....they find validity in his sentiment.

But events like this knockout game hurt us all, because WE as young black men pay the price socially for their actions... Because authority figures see this as a cultural problem & just sharing the same color as them immediately makes you guilty because it's our culture that bred this behavior somehow.

I know this when I see videos like this:

That us as black men will continue to pay for the sins of others.

Messages In This Thread