rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

j r are you even reading anything I post or just reflexively getting mad?

I said nothing about you or any black posters here. I am talking about the black community and black leaders.

You never hear the black community coming together to address the issue of violence committed by young, black men. Instead, the issue is always about how blacks are victims.

Anyway, there is no point continuing this discussion. I just saw speakeasy's new post as well. Obviously we just disagree on this and it's very difficult for us to see eye to eye. I can't pretend to understand the black experience and neither of you can understand what it's like to be white and look at this from the outside. Always the problem with racial discussions and why they are so fruitless.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread