rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Quote: (11-13-2013 11:31 PM)j r Wrote:  

Does this mean that you take responsibility for every bad thing that a white person has ever done?

There is nothing honest about this comment. It's the perfect example of concern trolling. If you want to blame all black people for the actions of a small minority, then just come out and do it. Don't pretend to be concerned about backlash.

No. My white guilt is all tapped out, I'm afraid. I'm not going to apologize for what whites do today, or what they did a few hundred years ago. However, that certainly places me in the minority. Most politically correct whites, especially those in the media, will fall all over themselves to condemn any behavior by whites seen as remotely "racist", especially when a black person is somehow involved. You will never find a shortage of white people willing to throw other whites under the bus for "racism", however scurrilous the charge.

But now consider the reverse. You have gangs of young, black males running around knocking out white people just for fun. No black person of prominence stands up and says, "This is a problem for our community. These fools make us all look bad." Instead, you see these race hustlers pop out only when blacks are the victims. When Trayvon was killed, the black community stood together. When black youths roam the streets committing violence in epidemic numbers, they all turn away.

Do you think other races don't notice this? Do you think whites especially, who are made to feel extraordinary amounts of guilt and shame for the crime of having "white privilege", don't notice that blacks can basically do no wrong as far as the media is concerned? And as far as black leaders are concerned?

No, of course they notice. But most don't say anything, for fear of being called racist. At some point, however, that's not going to fly anymore. We saw early signs of this with the Trayvon case. The hypocrisy of the black community was on full display - playing the victim while refusing to take responsibility for the violent thug culture that Trayvon was a part of. Shit like that creates feelings of racial animus in whites.

Blacks in America have so much goodwill from whites, they don't even understand it. And they won't until it starts to go away again. And it will be the fault of the black community and the black leaders when it happens.

This is a country where black people used to be owned as property, lynched on trees and shot in the streets with firehoses while marching. And yet now if someone criticizes violence in the black community...THAT is racist? Give me a break. The historical ignorance is appalling. Most blacks alive today don't even know what real racism is. They think racism is when a white guy on television says the word "nigger". It would to be a rude awakening if white people actually did start being racist again. And my fear is that the black community is actively encouraging that by turning a blind eye to the problems of violence committed by young, black males. That is the backlash I'm talking about. And yes, it does concern me, because I don't want to see the vast majority of black people suffer on account of the actions of a minority of violent, black males. But if the black community doesn't step up to condemn them and stop it, that's what is going to happen.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread