rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

I don't think this has that much to do with unemployment or poverty.

These black kids don't look like they're dirt poor. They all got their smartphones at the ready. They're just bored and want to fuck people up, just like they say.

When you're really poor you don't have time to waste on random violence; if you're going to be violent it will be directed at getting money from someone. That's not what's going on here.

I wonder what sort of shit they're on if anything. I wouldn't be surprised if there are energy drink mixes involved, maybe with some Ritalin or other speed type pills. Just a hunch.

Anyway, I have a feeling we'll be seeing more not less of this for a while. There's been a long lull in violence in the US, crime rates have been dropping like a stone. That doesn't have to go on forever. I sense that a lot of people in various ways are really jonesing for some action. Whites it's going to be solo shooters here and there, blacks it's going to be these teen savages knocking grandpa out cold. Watch out.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread