rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Spare me the faux outrage, speakeasy.

Let me know the next time you see a gang of white kids running around sucker punching black people for no reason.

Actually, you won't have to let me know. It will be the lead news story on all the networks and the President will hold a press conference on it.

I'm a white guy and I genuinely have no ill feelings towards black or other races. But what I do have is ill feelings toward being made to feel like I can't speak out about shitty things that blacks or other races do because "that's racist". As if white people are the only people in the world who can be criticized? Give me a break. I refuse to be guilted or shamed.

It's laughable to pretend that black culture does not silently condone this sort of criminality and delinquency among young black males. Look at the adult man being interviewed in this video. He doesn't seem upset or ashamed at all. In fact, he seems a little amused. The girls in the video also seem to have no problem with randomly assaulting people. It's as if it's simply expected that young, black males are going to be violent and there's nothing to be done about it.

And guess what - it's that stereotype of young, black males as violent troublemakers - a stereotype that black culture does nothing to discourage - that is responsible for so much racism. Blacks are their own worst enemies in this regard. Whites (and Asians and Latinos, by the way) see stories like this and it just makes them go, "What the fuck is that? Now I have to be on guard every time I walk past black kids on the street? What the hell is wrong with these people?"

If black culture is not monolithic, as you say, then why are black leaders so quick to play the victim, yet never to be seen when a black person does something wrong? Where are the black leaders condemning nonsense like this where black youths victimize whites for no reason whatsoever?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread